Tours Cusco Machu Picchu Full 5 days: This tour allows tourists to visit as many attractions in the city of Cusco visiting 4 nearby ruins (Koricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay), the way Valley sacredness of the Incas , the way Maras Moray and finally a trip to Machu Picchu, visited tourist destination worldwide as the magical Inca city Machu Picchu and enjoys peru Machu Picchu tour.
Our tours Cusco – Sacred Valley – Machu Picchu include guides and private transport, that is, you can have a vehicle to go wherever and whenever you want on your travels, likewise, have selected the best hotels and restaurants for your travel. Upon arrival, your travel agent tour Peru Machu Picchu will provide all required information while in the city of Cusco.
- LENGTH OF TOURS: 5days / 4nights
- TYPE OF TOUR: Walk
- TRAVEL ACTIVITIES: Cusco city tour, Sacred Valley, Machu Picchu tours, tour maras moray salineras,
- TOUR PERIOD: All the time of the year with Peru Machu Picchu Tours
- FREQUENCY OF TOURS: every day are trips to Peru – Cusco – Machu Picchu with Machu Picchu Peru Tours agency
SUMMARY Tours Cusco Machu Picchu Full
tour Day 1: City Tour Cusco
- 1:30 pm transfer from the hotel or meeting in office Machu Picchu Tours Peru
- 2:00 pm we started the tour and visited the Koricancha (Sun Temple)
- 3: pm – 7 pm tours with guided archaeological complex of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay
- 7: pm return to Cusco and end of service
tour Day 2: tour Cusco – Sacred Valley
- 8:30 am transfer from the hotel or office meeting in Peru Machu Picchu Tours
- 9 am start of the tour with transfer by bus to Pisac touring beautiful landscapes and viewpoints
- 11 am Arrival at the archaeological complex of Pisac, visit and guided tour
- 12:00 p.m. tour with visit of 20 minutes Pisac craft market.
- 1 pm Stop in Urubamba with lunch buffet
- 2.30 pm Guided tour to the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo
- 4pm return tour arrival to Chincheros
- 5:30 pm will have 40 minutes to tour with guided tour of the archaeological complex of Ollantaytambo
- 7pm arrival in Cusco – peru
tour Day 3: Cusco – Machu Picchu Tours
- 4:00 am transfer from your hotel on the tourist bus to Ollantaytambo train station
- 6:40 a.m. tourist train ride Ollantaytambo Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village)
- 8:20 am arrive to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) and reception at Aguas Calientes station talk on the tour with professional guide
- 8:40 a.m. rise in bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu and registration of visitors at the entrance of Machu Picchu.
- 9:10 a.m. guided tour in the citadel of Machu Picchu with its main sectors of the archaeological complex of Machu Picchu
- 11.30 am A tour free time to enjoy this world wonder and take pictures of Machu Picchu.
- 1.30 pm bus down to Machu Picchu village (Aguas Calientes) to enjoy lunch, visit the thermal baths if time permits within our tour.
- 6:00 pm will be presented at the train station to return
- 6.30 pm board the tourist train to the town of Ollantaytambo
- 8:30 pm arrival at the station and transfer by bus to Cusco Peru
- 10:30 pm arrival in Cusco and rest in your hotel
tour Day 4: Cusco – Tour Maras Moray
- 8:40 am transfer hotel or office meeting in Peru Machu Picchu tours
- 9:00 a.m. 40 minute trip to Chincheros, a tour to visit a craft center and demonstration of Andean weaving in the area.
- 11:30 am Arrival at the archaeological complex of Moray, guided tour and free time to explore the place.
- 1:00 pm Arrival at the salt mines or salt mines, guided tour and travel
- 2 pm return to the city of Cusco
- 3 pm arrival in Cusco if they wish can make city tour in the afternoon
tour Day 5: Return to Cusco Tour
- a coordinated time transfer to the airport or bus terminal in Cusco, after enjoying the tour peru
Itinerary travel to Peru
Tours Cusco Machu Picchu 5 days / 4 nights
Tours 1st day: CITY TOURS CUSCO.
Transfer from Cusco airport to hotel – Free morning.
City tour Cusco: starts the tour from 2:00 pm to 7:00 pm for around Cusco.
We begin our tour to head to the Temple of Koricancha also called Temple of the Sun, then visit the Cathedral of Cusco, famous for hosting the richest religious treasures of the Colonial era including pictures of the famous school Cuzqueña. Then we undertake a short trip to the archaeological complex of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara.
Places to visit in Cusco city tours:
- tour koricancha,
- tour Sacsayhuaman,
- tour Kenko,
- tour Puca Pucara,
- tour tambomachay
Tours 2nd day: CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY.
Breakfast at hotel
Sacred Valley: 9 -7 pm
This tour begins at 9 am will pick the hotel on our tour bus and then go to the town of Pisac will stop at Urubamba (Sacred Valley) for lunch then we got to Ollantaytambo and then we visit Chincheros you will guided tour in this places. The Sacred Valley is unique in the way you appreciate beautiful landscapes and picturesque villages on this route.
The Sacred Valley is an excellent place to start your visit to Cusco, thanks to its ideal mix of moderate altitude, good weather, beautiful scenery, quaint villages and the warmth and friendliness of its people. It also offers a good opportunity to explore Inca ruins, craft markets and, if desired, be adventurous boating and doing activities like hiking. Excursion to the ruins of Pisac and its traditional market. (Alternatives available: Ruins of Pisac Market Pisac, Ollantaytambo and Chinchero) The small main square of Pisac is filled wall to wall with stalls offering a variety of Peruvian products. Then visit the complex of Pisac with its gazebos, terraces and its main temple, located near the village of the same name. This resort is known for its small polished stones that have been fitted perfectly together. In the main ruins, we find the temples of the sun, moon, rain, rainbow and stars, as well as some Incas crosses. Among the buildings include the area of Pisac, the group of temples of the Intihuatana and military area “Q’allaqasa”.
Places to visit during your trip:
- tour Pisac (ruins and market)
- tour Ollantaytambo and
- tour Chincheros.
Tours 3rd day: CUSCO – AGUAS CALIENTES (MACHU PICCHU PUEBLO), TOURS TO MACHU PICCHU
A start time breakfast at the hotel then headed by bus to the train station in Ollantaytambo, then board our train to take us to the town of Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) and then take the bus up that will lead to the Machu Picchu, you will have a guided tour of about 2 hours in the citadel of Machu Picchu tour. Then a tour of free time to wander freely taking photos and enjoying the landscape of Machu Picchu. In the afternoon of Machu Picchu we will take the bus down to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) start time and take the train back to Ollantaytambo, where our tour bus will take you to the city of Cusco.
Tours 4th day: CUSCO – TOUR MARAS – MORAY – SALINERAS
Breakfast at the hotel.
Transfer from the hotel at 8:40 am.
Places to visit in the tour:
tour Maras town:
The town of Maras and outside the leading salt mines in operation since the time of the Incas is. There is a stream of brackish water. The channel down the side of a mountain where there are pools in different terraces allow water to evaporate and the salt obtained. The mines of the salt belongs to the people and the people there who exploits daily.
tour Moray terraces:
Moray, an archaeological site where it seems that the Incas were testing crops in different heights. Seizing the amphitheater-shaped mountain terraces in concentric circles made up to 150 m down. The temperature of the terraces increases as you descend below all, in the center of the last circle, he had offerings within moray that made the Incas.
tour salt mines
Tours 5th day: Tours Cusco
Breakfast at hotel and airport transfer
Included in Tours Complete Cusco 5 days:
- Peru Transfer / airport / hotel / airport / Cusco
- 04 nights hotel chosen – Cusco
- 04 breakfasts on their trips to Machu Picchu – Cusco – Sacred Valley – Maras Moray
- Bus Cusco Ollantaytambo Cusco
- Tourist Train Aguas Calientes Ollantaytambo flow and return of the Inca city of Machu Picchu
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu rise and fall
- Entrance to the ruins of Machu Picchu
- 02 hours guided in the Incan city of Machu Picchu tour
- City tour: Guide / transportation / tickets
- Sacred Valley Tour Guide / transport / lunch buffet / tickets
- Tour Maras / Moray / Salinas: guide, transportation, entrance fees.
Not included in Tours Complete Cusco 5 days:
- Flights Lima Cusco and vice versa – Peru
- in their travel tips
Consult us Now
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT US TOURS PERU MACHU PICCHU
NAME OF THE TOUR: Tours Cusco Machu Picchu Full 5 days
24 hours contact: (+51) 984145793
No Telephone office: (051) 84 254776
WebSite OnLine: www.toursperumachupicchu.com
Cusco – Peru
FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION OR IF YOU WISH TO BOOK YOUR TOURS TO PERU, CONTACT US; AND WE WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATION YOU REQUEST AND REQUIRE TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR OWN TRAVEL PACKAGE TO PERU.