Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4days: is one of the most original and beautiful roads in the world, the landscapes around are stunning with balance between nature and Inca architecture is amazing classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu. The distance approximately 39.60km. The mix of mountains, forest, and valleys create a fantasy world where the sunrise and sunset are a mystery. On the way many Inca archeological complex as visit: Runkurakay, Sayaqmarka, Puyupatamarca, Huiñay Huayna these Inca archaeological complexes are built in high places in each of these complexes, our guide will give them the explanation on the tour the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu and within the Inca sanctuary of Machu Picchu one of the wonders of the world.
- DURATION OF THE TOURS: Tours 4 days 3 nights
- DEPARTURE OF THE TRIP: Departure every day with previous advance reservation to obtain the authorizations for Inca trail tour to Machu Picchu.
- TRAVEL ACTIVITIES: Peru tour, Cusco tour, Inca trail tours, machu picchu tours, Inca trail to machu picchu.
- TYPE OF TOURS: hike, adventure and visit tour machu picchu.
- TOUR DIFFICULTY: moderate by the Inca Trail to Machupicchu
SUMMARY: Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
Tours Day 1: Cusco- Km 82 – Wayllabamba.
- 6 am transfer from the hotel to take us on a tourist bus at km 82
- 8:30 am km at the checkpoint km 82 we check in and enter the reserved area of Inca roads
- 9 am our staff such as porters and cooks prepare to bring the equipment and food.
- 9:30 am soft hike sighting beautiful landscapes and mountains with snowy
- 12 pm we will stop in Miskay to enjoy the lunch prepared by the cook
- 2 pm we start the trekking tours Inca Trail we will make a small stop for the explanation of the archaeological complex of Llactapata crossing various typical villages.
- 4 pm We arrive at the first camp place Wayllabamba beautiful weather with warm weather and dinner in this place.
Tours Day 2: Wayllabamba – warmihuañusca – Pacaymayu
- 6:30 am will enjoy a breakfast prepared by our cook
- 7:30 am – 9 am will begin the journey of Inca road tours arriving in Llulluchapampa
- 9:30 – 12 pm we start with the tour and ascend a very beautiful trail reaching Warmihuañusca highest point and we see the snowy the veronica and part of the Inca trail.
- 12 pm – 3 pm trek to the second Pacaymayo camp
- 5 pm tea time
- 7 pm dinner and overnight
Tours day 3: Pacaymayo – sayacmarca – phuyupatamarca – Wiñayhuayna
- 6 am very early breakfast is the longest day
- 7 am we start the Inca trail trip and we arrive at Runkuracay and we have guided tour
- 9 am we visited the archaeological complex of Sayacmarca guided tour and watched the changing and beautiful landscape
- 11 am we continue to arrive at Phuyupatamarca guided tour and explore the area and lunch
- 2 pm we begin to descend by stairs of Inca road arriving at Wiñayhuayna 5 pm approximately camp and overnight.
- 5 pm tea time tea time
- 7 pm dinner and beautiful evening with the whole group where the farewell will be made with the cooks and porters is usual to give a tip to those who accompany us on this trip from Inca road to Machu Picchu.
Tour day 4: Wiñayhuayna – Inca Trail – Machu Picchu tours – Cusco
- 4:30 am breakfast to continue the trek to Machu Picchu
- 7 am arrival to Machu Picchu by the high Inti Punku or door of the sun
- 8 am- 1: 30 am Machu Picchu Tour The guide will give you information in the main sectors of Machu Picchu and then enjoy your free time taking pictures if you wish you can go down to Machu Picchu village to visit the thermal baths.
- 6 pm will be presented at the Aguas Calientes train station
- 6:30 pm trip to Ollantaytambo by train
- 8:30 pm arrival to Ollantaytambo and transfer by bus
- 10.30 arrival to Cusco – Peru transfer to hotel
Availability Tour Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:
Click to see availability Tour Machu Picchu Inca Trail with 2016 … has a limit of spaces per day throughout the year. Ahead of his trip should book their spaces for the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
Are the Options Entrance to Machu Picchu?
Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu are differentiated by the type of access for each of them, Listed below your type of tickets to Machu Picchu:
- Availability Machu Picchu Solo: This tourist ticket allows you to visit the Inca archaeological site of Machu Picchu. Just 2,500 spaces per day for entry to visit. Click view information on availability of tickets to Machu Picchu
- Availability Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu Group 1: In addition to visiting the archaeological site of Machu Picchu; with this tourist ticket you can climb the Huayna Picchu Mountain. Only has 200 spaces per day for entry card. In this group 01: Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu, admission is at 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. hours. Click view information on availability of tickets to Machu Picchu
- Availability Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu Group 2: This tourist ticket will allow you to climb the Huayna Picchu Mountain and visit the Inca city of Machu Picchu. Only has 200 spaces per day for entry card. In this group 02: Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu admission is at 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. hours. Click view information on availability of tickets to Machu Picchu
- Availability Machu Picchu + Mountain: In addition to visiting the city of Machu Picchu, may have access to ascend to the Machu Picchu Mountain. Only has 800 spaces per day for entry to visit. Click view information on availability of tickets to Machu Picchu
Travel itinerary in Tours Peru Machu Picchu
Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4 days / 3 nights:
TOURS FIRST Day.-
TOUR CUSCO – KM 82 – HUAYLLABAMBA – INCA TRAIL
Early pick up from your hotel in Cusco (3350m) we went by bus tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas on the way descry beautiful landscapes and typical and picturesque villages then we go to km 82 (2600 m), instead of Start and meeting with the entire group of porters accompanying us along this road to Machu Picchu Inca. In Miskay (2,700 m) we enjoy a lunch prepared by our cook and visit the archaeological complex of Llactapata (2,650 m) and then arrived at our 1st camp called Huayllabamba beautiful place with temperate climate. Dinner and camp. 1st day walking time aprox.6 hours
TOURS Second Day
HUAYLLABAMBA – LLULLUCHAPAMPA – PACAYMAYU – INCA TRAIL
Early morning breakfast is fresh start our trek starting place called Llulluchapampa (3,850 m) we continue our walk through a beautiful path ascending up to Warmihuañusca (4200 m OSL) highest point all the way to this place we see the Mount Veronica and part of the classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, after a short rest descend into a deep valley called Pacaymayu (3,500 meters) where we camp, hiking time about 7 hours.
TOURS THIRD Day.-
PACAYMAYU – CHAQUICOCHA – WIÑAYHUAYNA – INCA TRAIL
Early breakfast served by our chef, will have a beautiful day hike through the variety of vegetation and climates that we find along the way Floor levels Quechua and Yunga.
The next step will Runkuraqay (3,900 meters) up through beautiful archaeological remains highly conserved Inca roads we arrived at the archaeological remains of Sayacmarca (3,600 meters) important archaeological site built in strategic areas continue our walk very beautiful way in the distance can be seen mountains that seem to continue to monitor our trek to reach Phuyupatamarca (3,580 m) beautiful place where one appears close in the sky and the clouds are very close, from here descend original Inca trail paths finally arrived at Wiñayhuayna (2,650 m) , instead of our last camp at this place we will do a little celebration dinner. Time hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 7 hours with temperate climate.
FOUR TOURS Day.-
WIÑAYHUAYNA / TOURS MACHU PICCHU / Return to Cusco
This day have breakfast earlier than usual at approximately 4:00 a.m. with lanterns headed up to the Sun Gate or Intipunku (2780 m) from where we can see the sunrise over the Inca city of Machu Picchu and Waynapicchu then our purpose is to get our goal MACHU PICCHU (2400 m) magical and mysterious place. Machu Picchu tours already have a guided tour of two hours in the main sectors of the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu tour, then have free time until about 5 pm to continue walking in Machu Picchu. Time to Machu Picchu is closed. A time indicated by our guide will meet you at the train station to board the train to Ollantaytambo and from where the bus will pick up arriving in the imperial city of Cusco in about 4 hours. Hiking time is 3 hours approx.
INCLUDED IN THE INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4 days:
- Transfer from hotel
- Tourist transport to km. 82 for the Inca Trail
- Professional bilingual guide for the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
- Cook for Inca Trail
- Food 03 breakfasts / 03 lunches / 03 dinners
- Income Inca Trail and Machu Picchu
- Camping equipment for the Inca Trail (tents, mattresses, tables and chairs, dining tent)
- Porters for the Inca Trail (camping equipment and food)
- 02 hours guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Train back to Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Shuttle bus to Cusco
- First aid kit
Not included in the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4 days:
- 1st breakfast / lunch last
- Bus down to Aguas Calientes
- Sleeping bag for Inca Trail
- Tips and extra expenses for the trip to Machu Picchu.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR THE INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU:
You are advised to take the tour Machu Picchu Inca Trail:
- Original passport to elviaje to Machu Picchu
- Student card (ISIC) if payment as a student
- Extra money for travel
- Rain poncho for travel
- Warm clothes for the second night
- Mosquito repellent for trips
- Purifying tablets for travel
- Hat to travel to Machu Picchu
- Sunglasses for travel
- Sun block
- A good sleeping bag
Important for tours.- note At the appointed time, the night before the tour the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4 days and 3 nights, will speak at your hotel with our professional guide of tours peru machupicchu.
Not the choice you are looking for your trip to Peru?
FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION OR IF YOU BOOK YOUR TOURS TO PERU, contact us and we will provide all the information requested and require to customize your own travel package to Peru.
E-MAILS: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Online Booking: www.toursperumachupicchu.com
24 hours Contact: 0051 84 254776-051 984552219-051 984145793
Cusco – Peru
FOTOS DE INCA TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU – TRAVEL TO MACHU PICCHU
Touristic Information of Tours Peru Machu Picchu
Treks: Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:
The Inca Trail to Machu Picchu in the department of Cusco is an extremely old route that has been used since the times of the Inca Empire. It connects Ollantaytambo and Machu Picchu in the Sacred Valley of the Incas. Along the route, trekkers may observe exuberant geographic beauty, a different ecological strata, and the wealth of flora and fauna found at the sanctuary.
The Inca Trail “Camino Inca” is the name commonly given to the stretch from kilometer 88 of the railway up to the citadel of Machu Picchu. It runs through 11 kilometers across mountains and the Sacred Valley.
You can travel this spectacular Inca Trail by a bus that runs along the Vilcanota Valley . However, it isn’t the only route: there are other, longer trails that take one or more days to complete and pass through different sites around the valley, along Andean paths and through picturesque landscapes.
Every day, people come to Cusco from all over the world, excited at the chance to personally experience the trail used by the majestic Incas more than 500 years ago.
TRAVEL TO HISTORIC SANCTUARY OF MACHU PICCHU:
The Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu, or Cerro Viejo, was named one of the New Wonders of the World in 2007. It is located in the province of Urubamba, between Kilometers 82 and 122 of the railways from Cusco to Quillabamba, and covers an area of 33,000 hectares.
It would be difficult to find anywhere else in the world comparable to Machu Picchu tours. This Inca sanctuary Machupicchu, nestled in the heart of the archaeological capital of the Americas, is one of the most important archaeological monuments in the world, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, together with the historic center of Cusco – day tour.
The sanctuary is believed to have been one of the monumental projects which the Inca Pachacutec left as the legacy of his reino.
For Pachacutec, Machu Picchu tours may have been meant to serve as a testimony of his mighty feats.
There are two recognized sectors or areas inside the constructions of the Sanctuary Machu Picchu tours. The first was used for agricultural purposes, while the other served as an urban dwelling area. The agricultural sector is characterized by terraces, where irrigation ditches and crop areas may be observed en machu picchu tour.
In the urban sector of the Sanctuary Machu Picchu tours, also known as the sacred zone, we may observe the presence of dwelling areas as well as areas used for the religious practices of the Incas, in addition to civil ceremonies.
The most notable parts of this zone include at least four temples: the Temple of the Three Windows; the Main Temple; the Temple of the Sun; and the Temple of the Condor. Other notable architectural remains in the Sanctuary include the Priest’s House, where the implements used for the ceremonies were kept.
Another important space is the Sacred Square. Nearby is a stairway that leads to Intiwatana, or the sun clock in machu picchu tours.
This Inca creation is famous not only for its design, but because it is said to be able to absorb the energy of the sun and transmit it to those who touch the rock.
Visiting Machu Picchu tours is a one-of-a-kind experience. The mystical solemnity exuded by its imposing rock walls inspire a profound respect for those who built this monumental construction, successfully combining the artifice of their creation with the whim and wildness of nature like no one in the world.
Hike the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:
The walk of the Inca trail starts from the more than 23 000 km of built roads by the Incas in South America – Peru Tours, is the busiest trekking route in Peru and perhaps one of the most spectacular in America for treks. Each year, approximately 25,000 hikers from all over the world travel the extraordinary 43 km. (classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu) of this cobbled road, built by the Incas to advance to the impregnable Inca citadel of Machu Picchu, deep in the jungle of Cusco – Cusco – Inca Trail – Machu Picchu.
The tour begins in the town of Qorihuayrachina, at kilometer 88 of the Cusco-Quillabamba railway, and takes between three and four days of arduous trekking. During the route, which crosses an impressive altitudinal gradient mountains – with climates and ecosystems as different as the high Andean puna and the misty forests – two passes or steps must be overcome at great height (the largest one, Warmiwañuska, at 4,200 masl ) to finally conclude with a magical entrance to Machu Picchu through the Inti Punku or Puerta del Inca. One of the main attractions of the route is the network of Inca settlements of carved granite that follow each other along the Inca road (Wiñay Wayna, Phuyupatamarca), immersed in natural settings of awe-inspiring beauty. An exuberant nature with hundreds of species of orchids, multicolored birds and dream landscapes are the ideal complement of this indispensable route for the walkers in Peru.
Numerous tourism companies sell complete packages for this route short Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 2 days, Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu 4 days, Trek to Machu Picchu and other alternative routes to Machu Picchu as they are Salkantay Trek to Machu Picchu, Inka Jungle trail to machu picchu, rainbow mountain to machu picchu, shockquirao to machu picchu, huchuy qosqo to machu picchu, etc., (including food, camping equipment and porters). For those who wish to organize the trip on their own, there are porters in the communities of Chillca and Wayllabamba that charge modest prices for helping with luggage. It is necessary to bring drinking water and food, as well as complete camping equipment.
The administration of Machu Picchu charges US $ per person for road maintenance (a ticket that already includes the right to enter the sanctuary). There are hygienic services and a shelter for visitors in Wiñay Wayna, place where stands one of the most spectacular andenerías of Peru.
BOOK NOW WITH TOURS PERU MACHU PICCHU
FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION OR IF YOUR WISH BOOK TOURS TO PERU, contact us and will give you any information requested and require to customize your own PERU TRAVEL PACKAGE.
Reservations OnLine: www.toursperumachupicchu.com
Contact 24 hours: 0051 84 254776 – 051 984552219 – 051 984145793
Cusco – Peru
View Map Tours
Map of the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu treks