Trekking Arequipa Colca Canyon-2 days is a region known in the colony as the village Collahuas; in this valley Colca 14 well designed and magnificent works of architecture peoples are recorded, as are almost all still existing churches; there the famous Colca Canyon is located in 3207 meters deep, considered one of the deepest in the world, with special attractions like vicuñas, condors sanctuary, hot springs and terraces, among others.
ITINERARY OF TRAVEL TO PERU
Trekking Arequipa Colca Canyon-2 days / 1 night
Tours Day 01
City Tour Arequipa
City of Arequipa. Reception at the bus station or airport of Arequipa and transfer to your selected hotel.
Free day to explore the city.
Tours Day 02
City Tour Arequipa – Pampa San Miguel – San Juan de Chuccho
Breakfast. Reception at the hotel at 03:30 hrs to move towards the Colca Valley. We started with 04 hour journey to the village of Chivay where we will stop. We continue our journey to the village of Cabanaconde for lunch and then begin our hike and descend into the canyon. On our tour we will appreciate different varieties of Andean and tropical vegetation, also observe the geological formation of the canyon, crossing the suspension bridge of San Juan de Chuccho to finally arrive at the village and settle in a typical cabins. During our stay we will have a delicious dinner.
D / A / C
Tours Day 03
Excursion San Juan de Chuccho
San Juan de Chuccho – Sangalle (Oasis) After a good breakfast we start our journey again rising 300 meters approx. to reach the village of Malata where Cosnihua and fulfill ourselves a brief visit to the village. After 4 hours of walking descend to the village of Sangalle (Oasis) where we can enjoy a refreshing dip in one place; and enjoy a delicious lunch and then staying in one of the cabins. When the day dinner and have the option to visit some nearby villages.
D / A / C
Tours Day 04
Oasis – Cabanaconde – Chivay – City of Arequipa
At approximately 05:00 hrs start climbing towards the town of Cabaconde. For this tour we will need all our efforts due to the slope of the road. After 3 hours approx., Arrive at the town where we enjoy a traditional breakfast. Following our tour we drive to the village of Chivay, where we will have the option to go to the hot springs to relax activity. At the appointed time, we will move to the city of Arequipa and we will go to our respective hotels.
Tours Day 05
Early breakfast at the hotel and the time agreed to transfer to the bus station or airport saying goodbye to the lovely city of Arequipa.
- D: Breakfast
- A: Lunch
- D: Dinner
- S: Snack
- SGL: Price in room Simple
- DBL: Price in double room
- TPL: Triple tion inhabits Price
Included in Arequipa Colca Canyon Trekking-2 days:
- Transfer from the airport or bus station to the Hotel Arequipa (vcv)
- 02 nights of lodging in Arequipa
- 02 breakfasts for travel
- Trekking to Caño Canyon – Arequipa
- Visit the villages during the trek
- 01 night (basic hostel) – Chuccho
- 01 night (basic hostel) – Sangalle
- Food during the trek (3 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners)
- Specialized bilingual guides for trips to Arequipa
- Entrance to Canyon Arequipa Colca-
Not included in Arequipa Colca Canyon Trekking-2 days:
- Tourist ticket to La Calera – thermal baths
- airport taxes
- Food not mentioned
- in the program trekking Colca Canyon Arequipa Excess baggage.
Important note for trips to Arequipa:
- Prices per person
- Excursion in shared services, expressed in US, dollars minimum 02 passengers, subject to change without notice until you have confirmed reservation.
- Prices not valid for the seasons of Easter, Independence Day, New Year and holidays long
- See our various payment methods.
- Departures and arrival times are approximate
- Wear Swimwear, shelter for the night, sunscreen, flashlight, insect repellent, towel, hat,
- sticks, shoes for trekking