TRAVEL ACTIVITIES: Trip Machu picchu 1 day, passing through wonderful landscapes of the sacred valley of the Incas and the typical village of Ollantaytambo town and finally tour in Machu picchu visiting the Temple of the Sun, Main Square, Sacred Solar Clock, Royal Quarters, Temple of the Three Windows, the Condor Temple.
Tours Machu Picchu 1 day by Train
- AVAILABILITY: Every day.
- TOUR DURATION: 03.30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- FREQUENCY: The whole year.
- TYPE OF TRIP: Traditional tour
- Get the best of Machu picchu traveling by train is an unforgettable experience, recommended for people who do not have much time, Visit this wonderful place worth getting to know this sacred sanctuary.
- In the whole trip you will enjoy amazing scenery, snowy mountains, the fertile sacred valley of the Incas, and the train runs on the banks of the Urubamba river wonderful panoramic view.
- Machu picchu 1 day by train starts at 3.30 am in the hotel, then we board the bus to the typical village of ollantaytambo and travel by train for 1.40 minutes to the town of Aguas Calientes , our guide waits for you and then bus to Machu Picchu, register your visit In the control of Machu Picchu and then 2 hours of guided tour in the main sectors of the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
- After you have free time you can walk around, take pictures or load positive energy.
- At a coordinated time, take the bus to Aguas Calientes town and you can visit the town and have lunch, you must be at train station 30 minutes before the train leaves, travel for 1.40 minutes to Ollantaytambo, where the driver waits for you and takes you on a bus to Cusco and transfer to the hotel 10 pm approx.
Availability Tour Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:
Click to see availability Tour Machu Picchu Inca Trail with 2016 … has a limit of spaces per day throughout the year. Ahead of his trip should book their spaces for the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
Are the Options Entrance to Machu Picchu?
Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu are differentiated by the type of access for each of them, Listed below your type of tickets to Machu Picchu:
- Availability Machu Picchu Solo: This tourist ticket allows you to visit the Inca archaeological site of Machu Picchu. Just 2,500 spaces per day for entry to visit. Click view information on availability of tickets to Machu Picchu
- Availability Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu Group 1: In addition to visiting the archaeological site of Machu Picchu; with this tourist ticket you can climb the Huayna Picchu Mountain. Only has 200 spaces per day for entry card. In this group 01: Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu, admission is at 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. hours. Click view information on availability of tickets to Machu Picchu
- Availability Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu Group 2: This tourist ticket will allow you to climb the Huayna Picchu Mountain and visit the Inca city of Machu Picchu. Only has 200 spaces per day for entry card. In this group 02: Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu admission is at 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. hours. Click view information on availability of tickets to Machu Picchu
- Availability Machu Picchu + Mountain: In addition to visiting the city of Machu Picchu, may have access to ascend to the Machu Picchu Mountain. Only has 800 spaces per day for entry to visit. Click view information on availability of tickets to Machu Picchu
Tours Machu Picchu 1 day by train
Tours Day 1: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – train ride to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) – Tour to Machu Picchu
- 3:00 am Pick up from hotel in Cusco, transfer to the train station in Ollantaytambo
- 6:10 am Board the train and travel to the train station of Aguas Calientes village arriving at 8:00 am. Upon arrival our transfer awaits you and gives you explanations of the tour in Machu Picchu
- 8:10 am approx. board the bus up to machu picchu (20 minutes)
- 8:30 am In the control of Machu picchu must register to enter the Inca citadel
- 8:40 am – 10:40 you will have 2 hours of guided tour in the main sectors of machu picchu, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Sun Dial (the most important preserved Intiwatana), the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows, houses, warehouses, a large central square; and all connected by narrow roads and steps that are surrounded by terraces cut into the mountain side
- 11 am – 4 pm Free time you can visit Machu picchu on your own
- 4 pm appropriate time board the bus to Aguas Calientes Town, You can visit the village, have lunch or visit the thermal baths.
- 6:00 pm boarded the train to return to Ollantaytambo and transfer by bus to Cusco, arriving 10 pm approx. Transfer to the hotel
INCLUDED TOUR MACHU PICCHU 1 DAY BY TRAIN:
- Transfer from the hotel in Cusco
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo by tourist bus round trip
- Tourist train from Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes round trip
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu
- Entrance to the ruins of Machu Picchu
- 02 hours guided tour in the citadel
- permanent assistance
NOT INCLUDED TOUR MACHU PICCHU 1 DAY BY TRAIN:
- Extra expenses for the tip to Machu Picchu
- Entrance to the thermal baths
- Tips on the trip to Machu Picchu
OPCIONAL SERVICES FOR MACHU PICCHU 1 DAY:
- Vistadome train is available ask for this service add 50 dollars, is faster, has snack-service, bigger windows and is generally a more comfortable experience.
- Lunch at Aguas Calientes or Machu picchu is available add 15 Usd
- Ask for private tour service
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR MACHU PICCHU 1 DAY:
- Bring a small backpack with personal items
- Original passport for your trip to Machu picchu
- Rain gear (rainy season)
- Extra money in soles
- Personal medication
- Students: US$ 20.00 (students require a valid International Student Identity (ISIC) Card and must be below 26 years of age.
- Teenagers: US$ 20.00 (up to 15 years of age, passport copy required for all bookings)
- Children: US$ 60.00 (up to 10 years of age, passport copy required for all bookings.
Important for tours.- note At the appointed time, the night before the tour the Tours Machu Picchu 1 day, will speak at your hotel with our professional guide of Tours Peru Machupicchu.
Not the choice you are looking for your trip to Peru?
FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION OR IF YOU BOOK YOUR TOURS TO PERU, contact us and we will provide all the information requested and require to customize your own travel package to Peru.
E-MAILS: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org Online Booking: www.toursperumachupicchu.com 24 hours Contact: 0051 84 254776-051 984552219-051 984145793 Cusco – Peru[/tab] [tab title=”Photo Tour”]
Photos Tours Machu Picchu – Machu Picchu Travel
Tourist Information Tours Peru Machu Picchu
MORE EXPEDITIONS TO MACHU PICCHU:
After the first contact with an excursion to Machu Picchu tours, which was actually short, Hiram Bingham returned in 1912, leading the scientific expedition made by many leading scientists, sponsored by Yale University and the National Geographic Society (Tours Peru). He returned in 1914 and 1915 to explore the classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu from Corihuairachina tours to Machu Picchu. Before its discovery in 1911, Bingham visited Peru in 1909 of machu. At that time he went to Abancay, where he had news of the archaeological site of Choquequirao trek to machu picchu. Based on his expeditions, he published several studies, especially those related to Machu Picchu. In 1930, he released tours Machu Picchu / a quotation of the Incas. Later, he edited popular books that were in great demand in the world. As they progressed found more architectural treasures, buildings that resembled the Sun Temple (Tours Peru).
Hiram Bingham was captivated BEAUTY LINE, the symmetry of the blocks and the gradation of the rows that caused WONDERFUL EFFECT OF MACHU PICCHU TOURS. “Due to the absence of mixing, there were no gaps between BLOCKS UGLY. SEEMED STATES HAVE GROWN … (Tours Peru)”
NOTES TO MACHU PICCHU:
- In his capacity as browser, in 1876, the enlightened traveler Charles Wiener tried to reach Machu Picchu tours. In a plane including in his book publishes the names of Matchopicchu and Huaynapicchu and machu. (Tours Peru)
- In 1874, in the map of the valleys of Paucartambo, Lares, Ocobamba and the gorge of the Vilcanota, lifted by Herman Göhring, consider the names of Machu Picchu and huaynapicchu and machu. (Tours Peru)
- In Cuzco it diffused Luis Béjar Ugarte had reached Machu Picchu in 1894. And in 1902, Agustin Lizarraga and two peasants made a trip to Machu Picchu area. (Tours Peru)
- All that preceded Hiram Bingham had no motivation because they lacked scientific training, but the intention was to seize the hidden treasures of Machu Picchu. (Tours Peru).
The tourist destination in Peru is generated around the city of Cuzco is mainly based on the tour (tours) to its archaeological resources and has become an archaeological landmark destination worldwide to Peru. related to the fate and related archaeological tourism resources themselves and Machu Picchu tours: about this destination two levels of basic travel management are presented. This article deals with the analysis of the model of planning, management, enhancement and development of the destination and its Inca archaeological resources as well as the formal coordination procedures between the managers of both (Tours Peru).
Cuzco – Peru Tours – Machu:
It has about 390,000 inhabitants which places it among the most populated in the country – Cuzco – Peru; and is an eminently tourist city that has developed a tourism business structure capable of responding to the needs of tours of tourists with a wide range of accommodation, restaurants, tour operators, specialized shops, associated services, nightlife, etc. . (Tours Peru).
The city of Cuzco is the nerve center of tourism and redistributor with tours in the region and its main entrance and departure of tours to Machu Picchu trek to Machu Picchu. Most visitors come to the city by air (Peru – Lima – Cuzco) although there are also rail connections with bus Puno and Puno tours, Arequipa and Ayacucho tours and other towns in the same region of Cuzco. Tourists coming to the city spend at least one night in the same enjoying the cultural and archaeological remains found in the historical district and in the immediate vicinity (Tours Peru).
Around the city of Cuzco with tours Machu:
It is very popular performing the Cusco City Tour offers transportation and guide to the main resources found around the city of Cuzco. Usually it has done in half a day (from 14h to 18h) and its cost is between 7 to $ 10. The tours include tour with visits to Sacsayhuaman, Q’enqo tour, tour and tour Pucapucara Tambomachay. (Tours Peru).On the Intihuatana inclination of Machu Picchu – Peru Machu Picchu Tours:
The Intihuatana at Machu Picchu tours is considered a “sundial” and for decades was investigated German astronomer Rolf Müller. He determined the measures and orientation of the stone, reaching the conclusion that the two largest areas of this stone made of granite, is located at 27.5 ° and 25.5 °, respectively, north of the western direction. This means that the diagonal of the area of the base is more or less east-west. Therefore, the rays of the rising and setting sun, and the solstices (June 21 and December 21), fall almost along the leading edges. So with the help of the shadows, it was possible to determine the dates of the solstices with relative accuracy. Aberration with respect to actual output addresses and sunset is approx. 1 degree. If you prolong the said diagonal to the east and west, one would find there exit points and sunset at the time of the equinoxes.
Tours Machu Picchu with a view south to north. On the left the Hanan sector of the city is (with the pyramidal structure Intihuatana Hill) and on the right the East sector separated by the main square. In the background the Cerro Huayna Picchu. The image is taken from the top of the agricultural sector, south of the resort.[/tab] [tab title=”Book Now Tour”]
BOOK NOW WITH TOURS PERU MACHU PICCHU
FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION OR IF YOUR WISH BOOK TOURS TO PERU, contact us and will give you any information requested and require to customize your own PERU TRAVEL PACKAGE.
Reservations OnLine: www.toursperumachupicchu.com
Contact 24 hours: 0051 84 254776 – 051 984552219 – 051 984145793
Cusco – Peru[/tab] [tab title=”Tour map”]