Tours Cusco 4D / 3N Machu Picchu – Walking tour in the city: Cusco Tour called well as traditional tours is the city tour and Machu Picchu and walk in the city of Cusco stone of 12 angles are combined, the Central Market of San Pedro called heritage, Barrio San Blas and at night the Qosqo Native Art center.
- DURATION OF TOURS: Tour Cusco 4 Days / 3 Nights
- TYPE OF TOURS: Arrival in Peru, Tour Cusco with visits nearby ruins and Koricancha, Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village), Tour Machu Picchu Walking tour in the city with a tour of the Mercado de San Pedro, tour the artisan neighborhood of San Blas and at night Qosqo Native Art center.
- TRAVEL PERIOD: All the time with Peru tours Machu Picchu
- FREQUENCY OF TOURS: Daily with Peru Machu Picchu Tours
SUMMARY tour Cusco 4days
Tour Day 1: City Tour Cusco and nearby ruins Koricancha
- 1:30 pm transfer from the hotel or meeting in office Machu Picchu Tours Peru
- 2:00 pm we started the tour and visited the Koricancha (Sun Temple)
- 3: pm – 7 pm Guided tour archaeological complex of Sacsayhuaman, Kenko, Puca Pucara, Tambomachay
- 7: pm return to Cusco and end of the tour the day
Tour Day 2: Machu Picchu Tour
- 4:00 a.m. I pick up at the hotel and shuttle bus ride to the train station Ollantaytambo
- 6:00 a.m. and board the train trip to Machu Picchu 1:40 people
- 8:00 a.m. arrival, welcome and meeting with professional guide
- 8:30 a.m. bus trip to the citadel of Machu Picchu
- 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. guided tour in the main sectors of Machu Picchu
- 11 am- 2 pm Free tour suggested time to take pictures or enjoy the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- 2:30 pm bus trip down to Machu Picchu village
- 3pm lunch and ride Machu Picchu hot springs village
- 6pm presented at the train station in Aguas Calientes
- 6.30 pm train ride to Ollantaytambo
- 8:30 pm arrival at the train station in Ollantaytambo
- 8:30 pm -10.30 transfer by bus to Cusco arriving at 10:30 pm transfer to hotel
Tour Cusco Day 3: Cusco City Tour
- 8:00 a.m. transfer hotel for the walk in the city
- 8:30 am visit the Mercado de San Pedro
- 10 am Visit the stone of 12 angles
- 10.30 am Visit the artisan neighborhood of San Blas
- 11.30 am Visit Craft Center
- Lunch and free afternoon
- 6.30 pm transfer to the Qosqo Native Art Center
- 8pm transfer to hotel and rest
Tour Cusco Day 4. Cusco – Peru
- A time transfer to the airport
Tour Cusco 4d / 3n Machu Picchu – Walking tour in the city
Tours 1st day: CUSCO CITY TOUR:After the transfer from the airport in the afternoon 1.30 pm will be picked up from hotel to visit the archaeological sites that around the city of Cusco, tour SACSAYHUAMAN, tour QENQO, tour PUCAPUCARA, tour TAMBOMACHAY and tour to Koricancha (Temple of the Sun are located in Cusco this tour begins at 2 pm to 7 pm.
Tours 2nd day: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Town) – TOURS MACHU PICCHU.
A start time breakfast at the hotel then headed by bus to the town of Ollantaytambo from where we boarded our tour train service that will take us to the town of Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town) where our guide will take delivery after a path headed by bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu where you will have 2 hours guided tour and then free time to wander freely taking photos and enjoying the scenery of Machu Picchu. In the afternoon the bus to Aguas Calientes and then take the train back was taken to the town of Ollantaytambo on a trip approx. 2 hours where our transfer waits and return to Cusco in Peru bus.
Tours 3rd day: Walking tour in the city of Cusco
After breakfast visit the Central Market of San Pedro called heritage and we can see different native products, variasod food and crafts in general and then make the visit Hatunrumiyoc and appreciate the stone ls 12 Angles, then we visited the San Blas neighborhood and continue to the craft market, and has free afternoon. 6.30 pm visirtamos the qosqo native art center where a show, and boasts more than 70 artist putting in escebnas different dances of Cusco and transfer to hotel
Tour Day 4: Cusco – Perutime transfer to the airport. Fin de los servicios de Tours Peru Machu Picchu. [/tab] [tab title=”Included Tour”]
Included in Tour Cusco 4d / 3n Machu Picchu – Walking tour in the city:
- Transfer airport / hotel / airport / Peru
- 03 nights hotel chosen
- 03 breakfasts on their travels
- Bus trip Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Cusco
- Tourist Train Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes round trip
- Bus ride from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu rise and fall
- Entrance to the ruins of Machu Picchu
- ATV Tour (bus transfers round trip, Petrol, guide, tours, tickets)
- 02 hours guided tour in Machu Picchu
- City tour Cusco Guide / transportation / tickets
- Cusco City Tour includes (transfers, assistance and inputs)
Not included in Tour Cusco 4d / 3n Machu Picchu – Walking tour in the city:
- Flights Lima – Cusco and vice versa – Peru
- Food for your trip
- Tips on your travel Peru.a time transfer to the airport.
Nota Importante para el tours: A la hora acordada, la noche previa al Tours Cusco 4D/3N Machu Picchu – Paseo a pie en la ciudad, tendrá una charla en su hotel con nuestro guía profesional de Tours Peru Machu Picchu – Sacred Land Adventures agencia de viajes tour operadora cusco peru.
¿No es la elección que buscas para tu viaje en Peru?
Haga click aquí para enterarse más tours de Aventura o haga click aquí para enterarse de los Paquetes Turísticos con tours a MachuPicchu por tren o carro.
PARA MAYOR AVERIGUACIÓN O SI DESEA RESERVAR SU TOURS A PERU, CONTÁCTENOS Y LE BRINDAREMOS TODA LA INFORMACIÓN QUE SOLICITE Y REQUIERAS PARA PERSONALIZAR TU PROPIO PAQUETE DE VIAJES A PERU.
Reservas OnLine: www.toursperumachupicchu.com
Contacto las 24 horas: 0051 84 254776 – 051 984552219 – 051 984145793
Cusco – Peru[/tab] [tab title=”Fotos Tour”]
FOTOS DE TOURS MACHU PICCHU – VIAJES A MACHU PICCHU
Invalid Displayed Gallery
Free Información Turística de Tours Peru Machu Picchu
You have a very nice warm welcome to Free Walking Tours Peru powered by Tours Peru Machu Picchu, this is a private (non sponsored by no government) project that was established to teach history from Pre-Colombian Times, Incan Period, Colonial and Republican Times to our visitors from all over the world in Free Walking Tours LIMA, Free Walking Tours MIRAFLORES, Free Walking Tours AREQUIPA and Free Walking Tours CUSCO, through a new system based on pay what you like tours after the service, performed by a group of young well experienced travelers and tour guides specialized on both organized Walking Tours and bespoke Tours in Peru.[/tab] [tab title=”Reservar Ahora Tour”]