Is recommended for people who do not have much time on their trips tour, Machu Picchu is a world wonder and we give the option of visiting Machu Picchu Mountain, rises to over 652 meters above Machu Picchu, the holy city has irregular stretches of road stone steps, it is estimated that during the climb you will go through more than 1,600 steps and is located in Peru, for this do not miss it. Team Tours Peru Machu Picchu Agency is authorized for give you the opportunity to choose the dates, you have daily departures for tour to Machu Picchu, offer daily tours organized for individuals, travel in pairs, tours for students and groups of all ages. This tour starts in the hotel and ends at the hotel: 3: 30 am, when you will be picked up from the hotel and then go on tour bus to the town of Ollantaytambo (lasts about 2 hours) journey from Ollantaytambo boarding the Tourist service Expedition train (this journey takes about 2 hours). On the way you will appreciate the wonderful scenery typical of Peru, the train line alongside the Vilcanota River and landscapes its snowy mountains. Arriving to Aguas Calientes “Machu people Little town”, our guide will be waiting to give you a welcome and then go by bus to the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu where you will have 2 hours guided, in the main sectors of Machu Picchu, wonder of Peru. Then you have time to visit Machu Picchu Mountain and free time until 4:00 pm that Machu Picchu is closed.
Coordinated an hour to take the bus back to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Little town) from where you will board the train back to the town of Ollantaytambo and then our transfer personnel waits for you, embarking you on bus to get to Cusco, archeological capital of Peru. (Approximately in 2 hours.)
- DURATION OF TOUR: 1 day for Machu Picchu Mountain Tour.
- TYPE OF TOURS: Traditional Tour, Archaeological and Scenic tour for Machu Picchu Mountain.
- ACTIVITIES TOURS: Tour Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes “Machupicchu Little town” – tour to Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Mountain, Intihuatana tour, Tour to Machu Picchu main square
- TRAVEL PERIOD: All the time of the year with Peru Tours Machu Picchu.
- FREQUENCY OF TOURS: every day of the year are trips to Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu with mountain, travel to Cusco.
SUMMARY OF TOURS TO MACHU PICCHU WITH MOUNTAIN:
Tour Day 1: Cusco tour -tour Ollantaytambo – Machu Picchu tour with Mountain – Cusco
- 3:30 am transfer from hotel on Cusco to tourist bus going to Ollantaytambo train station.
- 5:10 a.m. tourist train ride from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Little town) along the path of the Sacred Valley.
- 7:00 am arrive to Aguas Calientes and reception at Aguas Calientes station, talk with the guide on the tours to Machu Picchu Mountain.
- 7:30 a.m. rise in bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu and registration of visitors at the entrance of Machu Picchu.
- 7: 40- 9:40 a.m. guided tour at Machu Picchu in the main sectors of the archaeological complex of Machu Picchu.
- 10 a.m. hike of 3 hours in total to the mountain of Machu Picchu, visiting beautiful places and have a very nice panoramic view of Machu Picchu.
- 1 pm- 4 pm The tour will give you free time to enjoy this world wonder Machu Picchu and take nice pictures of the place.
- 4 pm bus down to Machu Picchu Little town (Aguas Calientes) to enjoy lunch, then visit the thermal baths if time permits on Machu Picchu tour.
- 9:00 pm Your guide will be presented at the train station in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) for your return of the trip.
- 9.30 pm board the tourist train to the town of Ollantaytambo.
- 11:30 pm arrival at the station and shuttle on bus to the city of Cusco – Peru
- 1:30 am Arrival to Cusco and rest of the tour.
Availability Tour Inca Trail to Machu Picchu:
Click to see availability Tour Machu Picchu Inca Trail with 2016 … has a limit of spaces per day throughout the year. Ahead of his trip should book their spaces for the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
Are the Options Entrance to Machu Picchu?
Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu are differentiated by the type of access for each of them, Listed below your type of tickets to Machu Picchu:
- Availability Machu Picchu Solo: This tourist ticket allows you to visit the Inca archaeological site of Machu Picchu. Just 2,500 spaces per day for entry to visit. Click view information on availability of tickets to Machu Picchu
- Availability Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu Group 1: In addition to visiting the archaeological site of Machu Picchu; with this tourist ticket you can climb the Huayna Picchu Mountain. Only has 200 spaces per day for entry card. In this group 01: Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu, admission is at 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. hours. Click view information on availability of tickets to Machu Picchu
- Availability Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu Group 2: This tourist ticket will allow you to climb the Huayna Picchu Mountain and visit the Inca city of Machu Picchu. Only has 200 spaces per day for entry card. In this group 02: Machu Picchu + Huaynapicchu admission is at 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. hours. Click view information on availability of tickets to Machu Picchu
- Availability Machu Picchu + Mountain: In addition to visiting the city of Machu Picchu, may have access to ascend to the Machu Picchu Mountain. Only has 800 spaces per day for entry to visit. Click view information on availability of tickets to Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu Tour 1 day with Mountain
TOURS DIA 1: Cusco – Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu pueblo) – Tour a Machu Picchu
Home of tours from 3:30 am with transfer Cusco hotel shuttle bus to the train station of Ollantaytambo. where we arrived at 5:10 am trip tourist train Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) along the path of the Sacred Valley. at 7:00 am arrival at Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) and reception at Aguas Calientes station talk with my guide on tours to Machu Picchu mountain.
At 7:30 am hike in bus to the citadel of Machu Picchu and registration of visitors at the entrance of Machu Picchu; beginning the tours at 7: 40- 9:40 a.m. guided tours Machu Picchu in the main sectors of the Inca archaeological complex of Machu Picchu until 10.00am for a walk of 3 hours in total to the mountain where Machu Picchu we will be visiting beautiful places and have a very nice panoramic view of Machu Picchu. Tours ended at 1 pm- 4pm tours will have a free time to enjoy this world wonder Machu Picchu and take nice pictures of the place on their own.
Tours ended at 4 pm go by bus down from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) to enjoy lunch, we visit the thermal baths if time permits in tours to Machu Picchu. We went at 9:00 pm at the station in Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) for our return trip. We board the tourist train at 9.30 pm to the town of Ollantaytambo. which they will have a shuttle bus to the city of Cuzco coming to the city of Cuzco and rest of the tours.End of services Tours Peru Machu Picchu. [/tab] [tab title=”Tour Included”]
IT’S INCLUDED IN TOURS TO MACHU PICCHU one day WITH MOUNTAIN:
- Transfer Hotel – Cusco
- Transfer to Ollantaytambo tourist bus round trip
- Tourist train from Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes “Machupicchu Little town” – round trip
- Bus up and down Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu Little town) – tours to Machu Picchu
- Entrance to the ruins of Machu Picchu
- Entrance to Machu Picchu Mountain
- 02 hours guided tours on Machu Picchu
- Permanent assistance on your tour to Machu Picchu
IT’S NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOURS TO MACHU PICCHU 1 DAY WITH MOUNTAIN:
- Food on trips to Machu Picchu
- Extra expenses on trips to Machu Picchu
- Entrance to the thermal hot water baths (Machu Picchu Little town)
- Tips on the trip to Machu Picchu
Recommendations for Machu Picchu Tours 1 day:
- Bring a small backpack with your personal items
- Original passport for travel to Machu Picchu
- Sunblock for trips on Machu Picchu tour
- Hat for the trip to Machu Picchu tour
- Sunglasses to Machu Picchu tour trip
- Rain gear (rainy season)
- Extra money for the trip to Machu Picchu
Important for tours.- note At the appointed time, the night before the tour the Tours Machu Picchu 1 day, will speak at your hotel with our professional guide of Tours Peru Machupicchu.
Not the choice you are looking for your trip to Peru?
FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION OR IF YOU BOOK YOUR TOURS TO PERU, contact us and we will provide all the information requested and require to customize your own travel package to Peru.
E-MAILS: firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org Online Booking: www.toursperumachupicchu.com 24 hours Contact: 0051 84 254776-051 984552219-051 984145793 Cusco – Peru[/tab] [tab title=”Photo Tour”]
Photos Tours Machu Picchu – Machu Picchu Travel
Tourist Information Tours Peru Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu – Peru:
The citadel of Machu Picchu is integrated within a geographic context of transition between the Andes and the Amazon jungle in what is called “jungle”. It has a very rich environment of flora and fauna species and has therefore been declared a protected natural area called the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu (SHM) with an area of 32,592 hectares – Peru. This privileged area has drawn attention for all their cultural values: the ancient Incan city of Machu Picchu, the Inca road network, and more than 35 archaeological sites distributed in an outstanding natural environment. The whole is a remarkable repository of biodiversity in Peru Machu Picchu (Peru Tours).
Huayna Picchu mountain or Young Mountain is known mainly for being the backdrop of the most panoramic photographs of the Inca ruins of Machu Picchu. However she also has important archaeological remains related to the famous Machu Picchu Inca complex. Your input tours is limited to a specific access control allows entry to the zone of 400 people a day of tours, as Aldo Palacios said the National Institute of Culture of Cuzco in the interview (Tours Peru).
Access to Machu Picchu is from the town of Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) which recently changed its name to be called Machu Picchu town (Tours Peru). This is the point where the train station that serves as an access point for most tourists coming to visit Machu Picchu resource exists. In the municipality they are concentrated almost all tourist accommodation, catering, specialty shops, etc for tours (Tours Peru).
The tourism development model of the town reminds associated with the ski resorts which have grown considerably depending on the needs to meet the growing demand for tours municipalities. In this case the tourist resource that everyone is coming to visit archaeological and natural: the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu (Peru Tours). In 2003, the Peruvian government issued the law 281004 in which it is stated that 10% of the revenue collected by the entrance to the citadel is destined to Machu Picchu village giving it a relevant resources to address the needs inherent in the growth of the municipality Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village).
The opening hours of the citadel of Machu Picchu is from 6:00 am to 17:00 pm and the price is around 31 euros for foreign adults to which must be added another 10 euros for paying the bus ticket that connects the village to the citadel of Machu Picchu although this route can also be done on foot (Tours Peru).
The train that connects Machu Picchu village Ollantaytambo and Cuzco was controlled by two concessionary companies but have recently started operating two new ones in order to increase competition, improve service travel and reduce uncontrolled prices that are placed for foreigners in more than 70 euros for a round trip ticket from Cuzco. Prices for Peruvians are much smaller making accessible to Machu Picchu recourse to his visit but the rest of Latin Americans must face rate foreigners to Machu Picchu (Peru Tours).
Global growth of tourism and improved socio-economic situation creates greater interest in visiting the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu. Then data visitor arrivals to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu in which in just 10 years has doubled the arrival of visitors with a consequent increase in tourism pressure on the resource of Machu Picchu (Peru Tours) are shown.
incidence in 2010 due to flooding that affected the railway communication that allows access to Machu Picchu most visitors which was suspended for several months. Once recovered the connection, in 2011 the arrival suffer a significant upturn confirming the growing trend of recent years. However, the massive increase in visitors has brought negative consequences. “It is clear that the increasing presence of visitors has increased the impact on the environment: increased generation of solid waste; urbanization; direct use and uncontrolled spaces that have greater cultural and natural attractions, mainly the Inca city, the network of Inca roads and some of its primary forests (Tours Peru).
It is important to note that the basin of the Vilcanota River (also called Urubamba River), which crosses the Machu Picchu – SHM, receives waste and sewage of the greater human conglomerate in the region. This situation, coupled with the natural vulnerability of ecosystems, has triggered deterioration processes that threaten the persistence and potential for future enjoyment of natural and cultural values of SHM – Machu Picchu “(Regalado and Arias, 2006: 66) (Tours Peru).
Tourist services in Peru Machu Picchu Tours:The tours are considered tourist services with the provision of the following travel services in Peru:
- Tours Peru – Service accommodation or stay accommodation.- When you provide users of tourist services, with or without provision of other supplementary services during the tours.
- Tours Peru – Service restaurante.- When food to be consumed in the same establishment or in facilities outside tours is provided.
- Tours Peru – Service intermediación.- In providing any tourist services liable to be sued by users of tourism services for tours.
- Tours Peru – Service acogida.– For congress, conventions or similar events in the tours.
Free tours for travelers
It is the set of services offered to tourists on their tours in Peru with the aim to inform, to guide, facilitate and assist you during your trip or holiday stay at tourist information offices through tourist information or through guides, interpreters, couriers tourism, escort group, information from the website, free walking, videotex, etc. The definition includes those generally dependent public bodies or institutions whose mission is to inform and guide the tourists to provide public services during their holiday stay or providing free travel for tourists free information for their tours in Peru.
tourist destinations in America are divided by countries are: free tours Argentina, free tours Bahamas, free tours Belize, free tours Bolivia, free tours Brazil, free tours Canada, free tours Chile, free tours Colombia, free tours Costa Rica, free tours Cuba, freeDominica tours, free tours Ecuador, free tours El Salvador, free United States tours, free tours Guatemala, Honduras tours free, free tours Jamaica, Mexico tours free, free tours Nicaragua, Panama tours free, free tours Paraguay, Peru tours free, free tours Puerto Rico, Dominican Republic tours free , free tours Saint Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia tours free , free tours Suriname, Uruguay tours free , free tours Venezuela. etc.[/tab] [tab title=”Book Now Tour”]
BOOK NOW WITH TOURS PERU MACHU PICCHU
FOR FURTHER INVESTIGATION OR IF YOUR WISH BOOK TOURS TO PERU, contact us and will give you any information requested and require to customize your own PERU TRAVEL PACKAGE.
Reservations OnLine: www.toursperumachupicchu.com
Contact 24 hours: 0051 84 254776 – 051 984552219 – 051 984145793
Cusco – Peru[/tab] [tab title=”Tour map”]